AIA (that's Apology In Advance)

  • From: Peter E. Giza
  • Date: Mon Jul 07 23:22:22 1997

Netizens,

  I'm eating delicious crow pie.  You will see a reply to Vixies' email
regarding an alleged corruption bug.  Ignore it.  I thought (but
apparently cannot read) I was replying to a post to "pagan".  After
getting not less than 100 messages perday just from pagan about
"fixated anti-trust lawers using multi-homed IPv8 to promote continental
aggrivation (or was that aggregation)" I posted a hasty reply to Paul.

Sorry, I hang my head dressed in sackcloth an asses. #%^<

-pete