FW: genieweb.com answering for COM

  • From: Rodney Joffe
  • Date: Thu Jul 03 13:37:56 1997

This has been corrected temporarily. With brute force ;-)

Genieweb is a downstream customer of Los Nettos, one of our customers.
No-one has been able to reach the company or the contact, so their T1
was just taken down. I expect a call rather soon, so we can get them to
fix their mistake.

But it does bring up an interesting point.... is it that easy to create
chaos? They are so far down the food chain, and yet....

Rodney Joffe
Chief Technology Officer
Genuity Inc., a Bechtel company
http://www.genuity.net