Re: Another UUNET Explanation

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Tue Jul 01 22:49:30 1997

This is not exactly true. Frame Relay -- if designed properly, and with
good frame switches -- can be - IMHO - 10's of times better.

Frame Relay allows yout he ability to psuedo-directly connection various
pop's together, and gives that clean appearance of a 'no-hop' back bone.
Why route when you can switch?