Re: Plethora of UUnet outages and instabilities

  • From: Joe Shaw
  • Date: Tue Jul 01 12:02:08 1997

What would you suggest?  I've looked into the Ascend GRF, and if it
performs as much as they hype it (never trust a salesman) then it must be
one kickbutt little router.  My only question is who has some in a real
world setup, doing BGP/OSPF/RIP?  I tried talking to psi.net about their
GRF switchover, and ended up with someone trying to sell me bandwidth.

Joe Shaw - [email protected]
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee