Re: Lots of UUNet outages and instabilities

  • From: Josh Beck
  • Date: Tue Jul 01 02:38:26 1997

Well, UUnet has been having further problems it appears, our routes out of
SDG1 are quite hosed again, and appear to have been for the past two hours
or so... the saga continues.

Josh Beck                                           [email protected]
CONNECTNet INS, Inc.        Phone: (619)450-0254      Fax: (619)450-3216
6370 Lusk Blvd., Suite F-208                         San Diego, CA 92121