Re: Keynote/Boardwatch Internet Backbone Index A better test!!!

  • From: Jack Rickard
  • Date: Fri Jun 27 21:13:09 1997

Mr. Black:

That is not precisely true.  How do you KNOW that the STUDY gives no
details, when you can't have possibly SEEN the study YET.  You don't think
my logic is flawed.  You don't know but snippets of what the logic IS.  You
don't like what you see of a summary sliver of the results from a PRESS
RELEASE.

Jack Rickard