Re: Network IP analysis?

  • From: nicholas harteau
  • Date: Wed Jun 25 18:58:34 1997

Iain Lea's (author of tin?) router-stats package does just that, if i
remember.  although it's output isn't half as pretty as mrtg's.

ftp://ftp.scn.de/pub/networking/router-stats/

--
nicholas harteau          the funny thing about regret is..
[email protected]         it's better to regret something you have done...