Re: MCI outages

  • From: Jeff Young
  • Date: Tue Jun 24 23:36:09 1997

gee bill, bucking for your own column in boardwatch again?
our noc still does an exemplary job, thanks.  we don't do
maintenance in the middle of a sunday afternoon, unless of
course, you were in australia at the time.

you've been around long enough to know the drill, you call
your upstream, he calls his, etc., etc., you expect our
front line noc to know you by name?  things weren't always
this way of course, just like rfc 1104, information goes
out of date :-).

Jeff Young
[email protected]