Re: PacBell

  • From: Jay Adelson
  • Date: Tue Jun 24 19:52:06 1997

I'd be interested in whatever stability or staffing issues you've had
with the PAIX, since you're the first to mention it.  I can't fix what
doesn't seem broken.

Also, if you could mention what services you think we should offer in order
to be "worth while," I'd appreciate it.

At 02:53 PM 06/24/1997 -0400, Nathan Stratton wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, J.D. Falk wrote:
>
>> 	Well, due to the lack of traffic, here's a question that
>> 	I've been pondering...are there any good reasons (besides
>> 	MCI's peering requirements) to go into the Pac Bell NAP
>> 	as well as MAE-West and the PAIX?
>
>YES, PACBell is MUCH more stable. PAIX is ok, but just not enough people
>there to be worth while
>
>Nathan Stratton                                President, NetRail,Inc.
>Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
>Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
>WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303
>"No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his
>great strength.                                        - Psalm 33:16

Jay Adelson                  |    Email: [email protected]
Operations Manager           |    Voice: (415) 617-3607
Digital Internet Exchange    |      Fax: (415) 617-3233
               Secure. Reliable. Connected.