Re: Cisco in bed with the commies!

  • From: Scott Landman
  • Date: Tue Jun 17 18:25:41 1997

I always thought that this forum should be politically agnostic.  I would
hope that "religious" arguments be kept to ATM versus Gigabit Ethernet, and
not whether the US government should allow certain technologies (that, by
the way, encourage open and uncensored dialogue) to be exported to
different countries.

If Vadim wants to complain about the capitalistic system, let him go to
alt.politics.complain.

Vadim,
I disagreed with you prior on your stance regarding this topic.  Your
moralistic stance was commendable, except that it came about as a direct
attack upon a company, and it came through not as something that should be
measured for its merits, but as a personal attack upon that company, and
your firm belief that other companies would never do such a
thing(specifically Cisco).
Ed