Re: Cisco in bed with the commies!

  • From: Edward Fang
  • Date: Tue Jun 17 18:10:22 1997

Vadim,

I disagreed with you prior on your stance regarding this topic.  Your
moralistic stance was commendable, except that it came about as a direct
attack upon a company, and it came through not as something that should be
measured for its merits, but as a personal attack upon that company, and
your firm belief that other companies would never do such a
thing(specifically Cisco).

Ed