Re: nanog options

  • From: Barry Raveendran Greene
  • Date: Tue Jun 17 00:56:57 1997

APRICOT - Asia & Pacific Rim Internet Conference on Operational Technologies.

It happens near the last part of Jan. The next one will be in Philippines in Jan'98.

Barry

Paul R.D. Lantinga wrote:

>Things are looking as though I'll be spending the next year in my
>company's Bangalore, India office.  Attendance of NANOG meetings probably
>won't be so easy.  Does anyone know of any similar brain sharing forums in
>that part of the world?
>
>thanks, Paul.
>
>--
>Paul R.D. Lantinga  #[email protected]#
>Systems/Network Administrator, Verifone ICD

Barry Raveendran Greene                    |       ||        ||        |
Senior Consultant                          |       ||        ||        |
Corporate Consulting Engineering           |      ||||      ||||       |
tel: +65 738-5535 ext 235                  |  ..:||||||:..:||||||:..   |
e-mail: [email protected]                  |  c i s c o S y s t e m s  |