Re: Any from PSI on this list?

  • From: John Curran
  • Date: Mon Jun 16 19:05:18 1997
  • Phone: (617) 873-4398
  • Usmail: 150 CambridgePark Drive, Cambridge, MA, 02140

At 12:11 6/16/97, Doug Davis wrote:
>I have a similer problem with BBN.  They have a pop <14 feet from me in
>Dallas.   I can't get past the "retail sales" blockage to reach a
>technical person inorder to discuss peerage.  Email to [email protected]
>eventually dissapears.  This even after BBN people at nanog have said
>that in these type of cases they could be interested in this sort of
>private peerage.

Mumble...  requests should be sent to "[email protected]";
you'll get back a reply/questionaire which starts the process.
If you don't have nationwide infrastructure, you may not be
terribly impressed by our response.

>Everyone probably just has too much work to do :-(

It beats the alternative... :-),
/John