Re: Internet outages

  • From: Joseph C. Pistritto
  • Date: Sun Jun 15 16:41:39 1997

This really depends on how important you are to your provider as well.
We're a fairly large customer for at least one of our ISPs, so they tend to
tell us about things as they happen (we also have a "bottom line"
requirement here to be up, so we active reroute traffic from one ISP to
another as things happen).

In reality, it's T3 customers and up that get this kind of service, and
then only be special arrangement.

	Best,
	-jcp-