Re: InterNIC whois not answering?

  • From: Mark Kosters
  • Date: Thu Jun 12 18:40:41 1997

There are some server hardware problems on some equipment we are using
on a temporary basis. They are being fixed by the sys admins and
hardware support as we speak.

Mark

PS. You are welcome to send mail to [email protected] to report
system troubles. There is NOC personnel that are responsible to monitor
that account.

--

Mark Kosters              [email protected]        +1 703 742 4795
                  InterNIC Registration Services