Re: NSP ... New Information

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Wed Jun 11 12:23:50 1997

At 10:38 AM 06/11/97 -0500, Phil Howard wrote:

>One way is to divide the IP space up into value tiers and bid for it.
>I'm sure NSI would be more than willing to do this :)

Oh, no. Not this thread again. Somehow I get the feeling that the
signal/noise ratio is about to taka a nosedive again.

This issues has been hashed, and re-hashed, to death on various
mailing lists, to include NANOG. I would suggest that if this
is an issue that you wish to discuss/pursue, please take it to
the PIARA mailing list: [email protected]

- paul