Multicast USENET News paper citation

  • From: Ran Atkinson
  • Date: Tue Jun 10 19:48:35 1997

	(My apologies for following up on myself.)

	Someone suggested in private email that I should provide a full
reference for the prior art on USENET/IP-Multicast back to the NANOG
list.
Here it is.  However, this thread probably should migrate to some other
(more appropriate) place like the mboned list and off of NANOG...

Ran
[email protected]