Re: NSP ... New Information

  • From: Robert Laughlin
  • Date: Tue Jun 10 09:44:03 1997

DataXchange is not filtering by prefix, we do occasionally filter out
someone who is ping bombing or something, or a cyberpromo site. My routers
seem to be able to handle the full table.  How many entries are removed by
this prefix filtering anyway?  Does anyone have a handle on that? Looking
at the weekly automated report of the possible gains by aggregating, it
apprears to me that a concerted effort by a dozen or so of the top names
could reduce the number of table rows by a considerable amount.

Best Regards,
Robert Laughlin
DataXchange                sales:  800-863-1550            http://www.dx.net
       Network Operations Center:  703-903-7412 -or- 888-903-7412