Re: Top 100 Nameservers (Serving the most Domains)

  • From: Havard.Eidnes
  • Date: Sun Jun 08 13:23:53 1997

Hi,

nice report!  It's not entirely clear what your data source is; I
guess it's the zone files for the domains currently under InterNIC's
administration, yes?  To prevent anyone from taking this report and
relabel it as "The Internet's top 100 name servers (by domains
served)" (even in their own minds...), I just want to point out that
there exists other TLDs on the Internet than those maintained by the
InterNIC, and I know for a fact that some name servers in other
areas would be included in your list if you had analyzed the data.

Regards,

- H�vard