Re: NSP ... New Information

  • From: Miguel A.L. Paraz
  • Date: Thu Jun 05 07:28:25 1997

Hi,

Robert A. Pickering Jr. wrote:
> What exact documentation and formats does the InterNIC need to see.
> I've been told network diagrams and IP allocations, but that to me
> means diagrams, and that means I have to ship them some drawing format.
> What do they use?

It would be great to have some software that your customers would just
fill out, so you could present the reports in the format your upstream
IP allocation body could use.  I don't know about the InterNIC; I get
my space from the APNIC and the hardest part to fill out in the forms
there is the series of projections: host counts in 3/6 months, 1/2
years.  Sometimes your customers can be too optimistic :)

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <[email protected]>                              +63-2-893-0850
iphil communications, makati city, philippines          <http://www.iphil.net>