Re: moderated NANOG?

  • From: Aleph One
  • Date: Fri May 30 15:37:11 1997

On Fri, 30 May 1997, Paul A Vixie wrote:

> However, if someone makes a "mod.nanog" mailing list and feeds it by reading
> the regular NANOG list and forwarding (with original headers) all articles
> which are not written by (or which follow up to) Fleming and Denninger, then
> I for one would switch my subscription to the "mod.nanog" list.  You would of
> course have to forward "mod.nanog" articles back to the real NANOG list so
> that those who want to see *everything* can do so.

Ack. I second this. This is starting to look like cypherpunks: a large
number of kooks, lots of politics and back-stabbing, and little
information. No need to vote for a moderator, that will just create more
traffic. If you think you have what it takes, set the list up and announce
it.

Aleph One / [email protected]
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01