Re: uDNS Root Name Servers Taking Shape - on a couple ISDN lines

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Fri May 30 08:57:41 1997

I would really appreciate it, as I'm sure may other subscribers
of the NANOG would, if you DNS combatants would take this discussion
elsewhere, to a more appropriate list. I'm on the verge of constructing
filters so that I don't have to see this cruft -- short of that, I'm
now considering unsubscribing to the list.

The signal/noise ratio has degenerated dramatically.

Please remove [email protected] from the CC: line.

- paul