Re: NANOG Meeting

  • From: David R. Conrad
  • Date: Fri May 30 00:39:38 1997

>> 	haven't you realized yet that you are a pawn of the military
>> industrial complex conspiracy to deny the presence of aliens from outer
>> space here to harvest humans for food by restricting control of root
>> nameservers?
>
>You forgot the reverse vampires, who are in league with the space
>aliens as part of the massive government conspiracy. They're simply
>trying to eliminate "dinner." No-one's being harvested; that theory
>turned out to be a misinterpretation of a dusty cook-book cover.

Excuse me.  They prefer to be called "saucer people".  I suspect you'll
be hearing from the lawyers of the Saucer People Anti-Defamation League
momentarily (as soon as they figure out how to turn off recursion on
their Linux box so they can rejoin the Andromeda Galaxy root nameserver
confederation).

Regards,
-drc