Re: Changing the Rules...

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Thu May 29 12:43:52 1997

Marc Hurst <[email protected]> writes:

> The Canadian government had zero input in the selection of the University
> of British Columbia having this authority.

This will come as a large surprise to a few people who are
or used to be at the DND and the NRC, I guess.

> Jon Postel told us when we asked that as long as John
> Demco is in that office he will have the registry.

Good.  John Demco and I had some arguments in the past and
we don't see entirely eye-to-eye on some issues, but he's
basically sound, and I can't think of anyone in Canada
better suited to the task of having overall responsibility
for CA-DOM.

	Sean.