Re: LAST CALL NANOG MEETING JUNE 5 & 6

  • From: Venkat Rangan
  • Date: Wed May 28 19:52:35 1997

Pam Ciesla wrote:

> Registration cut-off date is May 28th. Payment of $100 due by May 28th.
> Attendees registered but not paid by the 28th will be charged $120. There
> is a $20 fee for cancelations after the 28th.

Pam,

I've paid and have registered for the meeting, but now I would like
to cancel my registration. Please remove my name from the attendee
list. I could not locate a "Cancel Registration" form on the web site,
so I am sending you an email for it.

Thanks,

-venkat

Venkat Rangan                         [email protected]
Principal Architect                   (408) 980-8844
VitalSigns Software Inc.              http://www.vitalsigns.com