Re: Spamford Getting Service From Cable & Wireless? (fwd)

  • From: Jason Fesler
  • Date: Wed May 28 14:04:00 1997
  • Warning: Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) will be returned to send in bulk

At 08:33 AM 5/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Anyone else have any information on this?

(re: Spamford's C&W connection)

I saw it a while back, and immediately blocked all mail from that
class C.  I haven't had complaints yet :-).  The error message given
in these cases, is along the lines of "if this error is wrong contact
[email protected]"  which is (mostly) never filtered here.

--
Jason Fesler  [email protected]   'whois jf319'     | "Time is an illusion;
Admin, CalWeb Internet Services   www.calweb.com     | lunchtime, doubly so."