Re: anyone have details about the attack on AGIS?

  • From: Gordon Cook
  • Date: Mon May 26 06:09:58 1997

from the evidence at hand it seems that agis doesn't give a damn.  to
those who remember the beginning of [email protected] it is clear
that then ( and I would presume so now) they had a technical staff made up
primarily of newbies.  Why their technical depth should be any greater now
escapes me.  I mean would *YOU* want 6 months to a year of employment at
agis on YOUR resume?

and if you are currently clueful would you wait more than a nanosecond
before rejecting an employment offer from them?  It is just a damned shame
how many isps apparently didn't do their homework before signing up with agis.

I wonder how long they can last?

The COOK Report on Internet               For subsc. pricing & more than
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA     ten megabytes of free material
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)              visit   http://cookreport.com/
Internet: [email protected]             On line speech of critics under
attack by Ewing NJ School Board, go to http://cookreport.com/sboard.shtml