Top Level Domain Servers

  • From: Curt Howland
  • Date: Fri May 23 17:00:59 1997

Afternoon, all,

After reading the commentaries about top level domain servers
and their reality or mythical status, I went on a search of a
list of the present "." and top-level servers.

Well, no luck. I searched the RFC's, resource pages, IETF.org
and IANA.org pages, nada. I tried to RTFM, but couldn't find
the FM.

I know the list exists, I saw it years ago and someone quoted
such a list on this NANOG mailing list a day or two ago.

So, if someone would be kind enough to mail me a link to this
most essential of services, I would be grateful.

I appologize in advance for poluting the NANOG list with yet
more actual operational questions.

Curt-
[email protected]