Re: What have you done for me lately?

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Wed May 21 10:30:58 1997

At 12:47 AM 5/21/97 CDT, Joseph T. Klein wrote:
>I belive it will take a volunteer effort ...
>
>--- On Wed, 21 May 1997 00:56:00 -0400 (EDT)  Todd Graham Lewis
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Yeah ... the stuff you can hardly see between the flames. We need
>a few people to gleen the list and turn it into a web page.

http://www.cctec.com/maillists/nanog

I don't douse the flame wars, however, it is searchable and is a complete
history, so you can search around the bombs.

Updated nightly...

Eric

====
Eric Germann				Computer and Communications Technologies
[email protected]			Van Wert, OH 45891
					Phone:	419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com			Fax:	419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider