Re: Root Name Server Confederations

  • From: Marc Hurst
  • Date: Tue May 20 23:48:39 1997

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> On Tue, 20 May 1997, Marc Hurst wrote:
>
> > I have the ability and the resources to challenge your accusations
> > internationally,
> >
> > are you willing to put your money and your job where your mouth are?
>
> I am!  Sue me, sue me!  I'm a cabal (TINC) member as well, and I'll deny
> it to my dying day!

Cool, someone who IS a gamer....

> > At this point this is blatant, malicious business interference...
>
> Yeah, and I'm a party to it.  I've told all my friends what a moron you
> are and that they'd be fools to do business with your mother.  Not only
> was it malicious, it was intentional!

FUCK YOU!!!
I hate it when people get rumours right... :) hahaha

> > Still like challenging your paycheque?
>
> Yeah, I do.  Why don't you come down to Dallas and challenge my paycheck
> like a man.  Still like being an asshole?

Hey, the fact that you are so challenging is refreshing. Your rhetoric is
personal (which is cool) and does not attack the merit of the opinion
(which is respectable).

I will have to air freight you a case of REAL Canadian brew, none of that
fake stuff - you are worthy of a toast...

> > I have to wonder if you have the resources to defend yourself from
> > worldwide allegations of collusion and racketeering?
>
> I do, and I don't think you're man enough to follow through on that
> threat.

I am man enough, but based on your candor beating you in court would be
no fun, besides it would not get me any furhter in the cause unless your
name was Vixie or Heath...

How about a drinking contest chicken shit.... Oh I forgot, you borrowed
your liver from your mother.... ;)

> > Girlie man.
>
> Wussie.
>
> I admit publicly that I've colluded to exclude you from the DNS TINC
> cabal, and you _still_ can't do anything about it.

Bite me.....

> Na-na-naa-na-naaaaa-na
>
> Your mother's so fat, she can roll over a dollar bill and make four
> quarters come out the other side.

Shows what you know..... obviously you haven't got it from her lateley
because normally she can make change for a ten..... wimp ---

> And your breath smells, too.

It smelled better before I blew you you good ole southern boy...

> __

> Todd Graham Lewis

The previous exchange is not meant to offend by vulgarity....

I do expect well thought out clever flames in return....