Update on Feb 1997 notes

  • From: Stan Barber
  • Date: Tue May 20 11:35:39 1997

The Gigaswitch notes are now on-line.

As some of you know, there was a scheduling snafu with my return flight from
San Francisco and I was unable to stay for Paul Vixie's second talk or the
closing comments from Bill Norton. If someone else has notes from either of
these they are willing to share, please send them along to me and I will put
them up on the notes page for the Feb 1997 meeting. Thanks in advance and my
sincere apologies for Paul and Bill for not being able to take notes from
their presentations.

I have already taken steps to insure that I don't have this problem for
the June meeting.

For those of you in the US, have a good Memorial Day Holiday.

--
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email protected]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob