Re: Yesterdays Spam....

  • From: Dave O'Shea
  • Date: Fri May 16 20:00:29 1997

Curt Howland <[email protected]> writes:
>I could not imagine anyone stupid enough to spam the NANOG
>mailing list, until I did a WHOIS on their return mail domain....

Our friend Sanford must be even less intelligent than I had originally
thought. I'm tired of trying to block off one bogus site after another, so
last night I denied AS4200 in our core routers. No complaints so far.
Shame, though, that all of AGIS's customers have to suffer because of one
bad apple.