Re[2]: Who Are The Good Guys?

  • From: ptripp
  • Date: Thu May 15 12:22:10 1997

        Clueless is the operative word.  Bet whoever sent you that message
dropped (or was thrown) out of law school and is that sophomoric stage of
learning about computers and 'the net' where their 'Big Brother' complex shines
through.

     Philip R. Tripp           Voice:  (954) 746-9000 Ext.236
     Equinox Systems Inc.      Fax:    (954) 746-8378
     Technical Support         WWW:    http://www.equinox.com
     One Equinox Way           FTP:    ftp://ftp.equinox.com
     Sunrise, FL 33351-6709    E-Mail: [email protected]

                      Save the Bandwidth!