Re: Outage Reports

  • From: Cyril Jaouich
  • Date: Thu May 15 00:30:45 1997

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Rizwan Ahmad wrote:

> Hi, I have been asked to put together a data base of internet outages and
> trouble spots on a daily basis.  I was wondering what mail lists, web
> pages, and other tools are there out there that will help me with this
> task.

	Subscribe to [email protected], MCI and Sprint post there, you also
get outage on IRC servers and a few other.

-= Twiggy =- Cyril Jaouich (CJ837, [email protected], [email protected])
  ACC MONTREAL INTERNET TECHNICAL SUPPORT / DATAOPS EASTERN CANADA
  ACC SUPPORT TECHNIQUE INTERNET MONTREAL / DATAOPS CANADA EST