Re: Warning, CDP interaction at Mae-EAST

  • From: Eric D. Madison
  • Date: Wed May 14 11:54:15 1997

Well, it makes you wonder why Cisco changed it so that IP routing is now
turned off by default.  It used to be on by default, or at least when up
put an ip address on an interface.  What really kills me, is that if you
buy a small router, say a 2501 that is only licensed for IP, it comes with
CDP on, and IP off by default.

Eric

      Eric D. Madison - Senior Network Engineer -
 ACSI - Advanced Data Services - ATM/IP Backbone Group
   24 Hour NMC/NOC (800)291-7889 Email: [email protected]