Re: Warning, CDP interaction at Mae-EAST

  • From: Golan Ben-Oni
  • Date: Wed May 14 05:23:03 1997

A few of you have asked which rev. this is known to happen on, so I'm
forwarding this to the rest of nanog:

	IOS (tm) GS Software (GS7-K-M), Version 11.0(9), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
	Compiled Tue 11-Jun-96 03:52 by loreilly
	Image text-base: 0x00001000, data-base: 0x007614F0

	ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 11.0(9), SOFTWARE

	cisco RP1 (68040) processor (revision A0) with 65536K bytes of memory.

-

This appears to happen also under the 11.2 code stream (which specific rev
I'm not yet clear, as I don't currently have direct access to the
information).  As this becomes more clear, I'll make it available to those
interested parties.  Also, if you're crazy enough to test this on your
equipment, let us know :)