Re: REMINDER

  • From: Martin J. Hannigan
  • Date: Mon May 12 16:58:09 1997

> In Pam's absence today, let me just mention that there are still a few rooms
> left at the conference rate for NANOG 10.  The cut-off for the conference
> rate ($129) is 6:00 PM Est on May 15th.  After that, the Hyatt's standard
> room rate for single occupancy is $205/night.

When we called, they gave one of us conference rate, and me 2 days of
conference rate and one day of full rate..We called back on the direct
line vs. the 1-800 number and they "adjusted" it all.

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan	([email protected])	     Voice: 617.528.1099
Firefly Network, Inc. - Network Operations