Re: NSI and competition to RIPE and APNIC

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Mon May 12 12:34:02 1997

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Stan Barber wrote:

> Unfortunately, some who have expressed opinions have chosen not to be
> either thoughtful or constructive. I think some operators have been reluctant
> to participate because of this.

It's no surprise that the signal-to-noise ratio degrades when those who
could supply some signal choose to let the noisemakers dominate the
discussion. My theory is that by injecting more signal, you can improve
the signal-to-noise ratio.

http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]

The bottom line is track record.  Not track tearing.  Not track derailing.
But pounding the damn dirt around the track with the rest of us worms.
       -- Randy Bush