Re: IAHC Backtracks on Registrar Lottery

  • From: Philip J. Nesser II
  • Date: Wed May 07 12:48:53 1997
  • Phone: (206)481-4303
  • Us-nail: 13501 100th Ave NE, Suite 5202, Kirkland, WA 98034

Jamie,

You should certainly do whatever you feel is the best for your business,
but I do have to point out that your statement about the Internic
starting it all is very misleading although technically true.  There have
been three companies who have been the "Internic".  It is a job which has
been bid out by the NSF and NSI is jusst the current holder of the job.

Its like saying that I trust Bill Clinton because hey the President has led
the US pretty good for the last two hundred tweny years or so :-)

--->  Phil