Re: IAHC Backtracks on Registrar Lottery

  • From: Robert E. Seastrom
  • Date: Wed May 07 12:22:06 1997

   Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 11:35:48 -0400 (EDT)
   From: [email protected] (Jamie Rishaw)

   I can probably speak for a _lot_ of people when I say that we will
   probably continue to do business exclusively with the InterNIC, no
   matter how cheap the others are:  The InterNIC has proven itself to
   me to be reliable, stable, and in the case where problems _do_ come
   up they're very responsive.

Clearly, this is some use of the words "reliable", "stable", and
"responsive" to which I am heretofore unaccustomed.

   They basically started the whole ballgame, why change?

I'll bet there are people at SRI International and Government Systems
Inc who woud be very interested to learn that!

                                        ---rob