Re: IAHC Issues

  • From: Rick H. Wesson
  • Date: Mon May 05 23:46:31 1997

Mathew,
Matthew,

> Instead of whining and griping about something that is more than likely too
> late to change, why don't we focus on helping implement this insane system
> in the MOST sane way possible instead of being counter productive. It is
> easier to tear an idea down that it is to build one into a reality.

There is a move afoot to start an IETF working group that will define
how the IAHC's Shared gTLD Repository will work. We have written a
charter and drafted a set of requirements for the system. We are currently
working on these documents to make the IESG and our (APPs) AD's happy
with them.

All are welcome to join in the discussion and help define solutions
to the problem of "shared gTLDs magement"

For more info about 'coredb' see http://www.imc.org/ietf-coredb/

Subscribe to the list by sending a message with the word 'subscribe'
(with out the quotes) to [email protected]

-Rick

--
Rick H. Wesson