IAHC Issues

  • From: Matthew E. Pearson
  • Date: Mon May 05 23:18:45 1997

Ok, odds are in some form or another we will be stuck with the IAHC system,
sure maybe a few of the new gTLDs may change name to appease our
non-English speaking friends. But I think the structure will remain.

Instead of whining and griping about something that is more than likely too
late to change, why don't we focus on helping implement this insane system
in the MOST sane way possible instead of being counter productive. It is
easier to tear an idea down that it is to build one into a reality.

Me

Matthew E. Pearson
Vice President of Development
Games-Online Inc.