Re: eDNS - Temporary Freeze

  • From: Michael Dillon
  • Date: Sun May 04 12:45:09 1997

On Sun, 4 May 1997, Karl Denninger wrote:

> The further truth is, NSI has asserted that it *OWNS* COM.  And since it is
> the one in charge of the root file, what odds would you care to lay on it
> ever making an edit (so long as it continues to assert that it owns COM)
> that removes COM from its control?
>
> Finally, where do you get the idea that you can tell someone else what to do
> with their money, when that "someone else" is a private corporation?

Where does NSI get the idea that it can abscond with the database it
developped under contract when the contractor is the U.S. government.

The fat lady ain't singin' yet, Karl. Why don't we all just sit back and
enjoy the show?

http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: [email protected]

The bottom line is track record.  Not track tearing.  Not track derailing.
But pounding the damn dirt around the track with the rest of us worms.
       -- Randy Bush