Re: peers, peer-nots, judges/politicians, and you

  • From: Brian Horvitz
  • Date: Sun May 04 10:24:52 1997

I could not agree with this more.  It would seem that we are at a point in
time where we should roll up our sleves and work together to save
ourselves.  Maybe we should put together a petition of sorts and present
it to UUNet and the likes which will show them that they won't be able to
get away with this.  On the other hand, they could just ignore it and we'd
be in the same position which we are in today.  I wonder if the 40 or 50
mid-sized providers which stand to suffer from their actions would really
be able to get their attention?

	Brian Horvitz
	WebSecure, Inc.