Re: UUNET Pulling Peering Agreements

  • From: Adam Waters
  • Date: Sat May 03 01:46:02 1997

Currently we peer with UUNet across Mae-West and have for over
two years. We have been trying to extend this peering to the many
other NAP's where we have DS3 connectivity for over 10 months now,
as sound network design would indicate, but these efforts have been
repeatedly rejected by UUNet. Recently, we also recieved the "from
letter" telling us our peering would be shut off in June.  We have
so far declined to sign the NDA papers with UUNet regarding this.

We are seeking a solution to the the problem without entering into
a dead-end NDA that prevents us from actually doing so. I encourage
others who are in the same boat to contact us to exchange thoughts
on the matter.

Best Regards,

Adam Waters