Sprint joins UUNET in the peering charging squeeze?

  • From: Mark Kent
  • Date: Fri May 02 18:33:55 1997

>> Also does anyone know if AT&T, Compuserve, and IBM Global Net and EUNET
>> have proven large enough to escape UUNET's demands for money for continued
>> peering?

Judging by the routes shown at various places:

  IBM Global Net is a customer of UUnet.
  AT&T is a customer of BBN and UUnet.
  Compuserve is an MCI customer.

And I've always believed there was a significant relationship
between EUNET (AS286) and UUnet, although I can't remember
exactly what it is.

So, I think the answer to your question is "Who cares?"
Pick another four companies and ask your question again.

-mark