Re: UUNET Pulling Peering Agreements & replacing them with charging under non-disclosure?

  • From: Scott Yoneyama
  • Date: Fri May 02 13:19:08 1997

Part of the problem here is that UUNet has gotten a little full of themselves. And I thought Sprint was bad. Combine that with the fact that Bernie Ebbers now has his money grubbing hands on the company and it's a bad combo. Gee, a powerful guy from the deep south assumes control of a respected institution and exploits it, selling access to everything related to it. Sounds oddly familiar!

Scott Yoneyama
Director
Starcom Service Corp.
206-448-4034