DNRC

  • From: Russell Byrne
  • Date: Thu May 01 23:40:45 1997

>Am I the only one that saw the subject line and thought that Dogbert's New >Ruling Class had gone public?

No.  I thought perhaps Scott Adams is using a new method to send out his
Dilbert Newsletter!

The last one I got was 6.0, which was sent in June of '95.

Netmasters, sorry for the off-topic note, but I thought the overloaded
acronym was pretty funny too.

--
Russell Byrne, Manager, Network Engineering and Tech Support Dept.s
Cogent Software, Inc., 221 E. Walnut St., Ste. 215, Pasadena, CA 91101