Re: ISP Page (Backbones, NAP's , etc)

  • From: rbenn
  • Date: Thu May 01 08:01:42 1997

Russ,

Nice job on your ISP page.  Lots of useful information.

I have started a collection of links on my ISP page related to
international connectivity that might be of interest to you.  It is mostly
layer 1 stuff related to submarine cables like FLAG, FOG, SEA-ME-WE-3,
etc.  You can check it out at http://www.clark.net/pub/rbenn/isp.html.

Regards,

Randy