Re: Interesting social phenomenon...

  • From: Joel Gallun
  • Date: Fri Apr 25 15:32:24 1997

> Kinda reminds me of the individuals who show up in the IETF terminal
> room unable to configure TCP/IP on their Win95 laptop.

a guy sat down next to at the last one, looked at the screen and said
'we have to use unix?'. I directed him to the peecees. gaak

> Come on people, THINK.  E-mail is not an efficient way of discussing
> an outage in progress!

true, but it makes for interesting post-mortem reading...

what other means do we have? Let's see there's the telephone, but it's
unicast. How about teevee, that's broadcast :)

Humourously,

Joel

(who's in a good mood 'cause he used the downtime to install junkbuster)